Burlington’s police department is asking for the public’s help in locating nine individuals wanted for various crimes, three of them for felony charges. Meanwhile the police department expresses thanks for the public’s assistance in finding four of 12 suspects previously identified by the department on February 12.
The newest suspect added to the list is:
- Ricky Daniel Cook, 33, white, male; height: 5’9″, weight: 156. Wanted for felony larceny and misdemeanor larceny.
Meanwhile, eight other individuals are still wanted from previous listings:
- Erica Trenise Caviness, 33, black, female; height: 5’6″, weight: 180. Wanted for felony identify theft.
- Melissa Ann Dickinson, 35, white, female; height: 5’4″, weight: 130. Wanted for obtaining property by false pretense.
- Michael Forman, 27, black, male; height: 6’3″, weight: 250. Wanted for obtaining property by false pretense.
- Ruffin Duke Gleason, 32, white, male; height: 6′, weight: 200. Wanted for obtaining property by false pretense.
- Kevin Bailey Lackey, 31, white, male; height: 6′, weight: 200. Wanted for 2 counts of violation of protective order, communicating threats, disclosure of private images.
- Danny Kay Shoffner, 34, black, male; height: 5’11”, weight: 180. Wanted for assault on a female; misdemeanor larceny; and assault with a deadly weapon.
- Rodney Eric Wade, 34, black, male; height: 5’10”, weight: 170. Wanted for 2 counts of felony hit and run with injury; 2 counts of hit and run leaving the scene with property damage.
- Donnie Mason Yarboro, 49, white, male; height 6’1″, weight: 260. Wanted for assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
The Burlington Police Department is actively seeking anyone with information regarding any of these individuals to call the Burlington Police Department at (336) 229-3500. For anonymous methods, call Alamance County-Wide Crimestoppers at (336) 229-7100 or by using the mobile App P3 Tips or www.p3tips.com. Tips provided through Crimestoppers may be eligible for cash rewards.
All details on suspects, their charges, arrests, mug shots, and bonds based on information released by the Burlington Police Department.