- ¾ cup Peanut Delight Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Simply Nature Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Baker’s Corner Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Simply Nature Organic Wildflower Honey
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 2 cups Millville Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ teaspoon Simply Nature Organic Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Stonemill Iodized Salt
- ½ cup Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- Carlini Canola Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup Fit & Active Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- ¼ cup Southern Grove Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, salt and flour.
- Add wet mixture to dry and stir until combined.
- Coat a 9×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves on top immediately after removing from oven and sprinkle with peanuts. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into squares.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen