• 4 Kirkwood Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
• 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Carlini Pure Olive Oil, divided
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
• 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon zest, divided
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill IodizedSalt, plus additional to taste
• 1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
• 4 cups Simply Nature Organic
• Preheat grill to high heat.
• Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
• In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 3 tablespoons oil, rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate 15 minutes.
• Divide chicken evenly among skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning occasionally. Remove to a plate; reserve.
• In a medium bowl, combine arugula, remaining teaspoon oil and remaining tablespoon lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
• Place arugula on serving platter. Lay skewers across arugula and serve.
TIP: Soak skewers and marinate chicken overnight to reduce prep time
and maximize the herb flavor of the chicken.